National Highways & Motorway PoliceTraining College Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan
In 1997 , National Highways & Motorways Police Training wing launched its first training activity at Police College Sihala in collaboration with National Police Academy. Foreign Trainers, from England, were commissioned with the task of preparing master trainers, who could further impart training by themselves; The purpose of hiring the foreign trainers was also to attune the force personnel with international standards, such standards were observed in modern operating procedures, traffic management and logistics; Most of the equipment, to be used in field operations, was procured from Canada. Thus, this training laid a solid foundation on which training wing could further build on 250 officers were trained at that initial stage by the Training Wing.
- Message From THE IGP, NH&MP
- Message From THE Addl.Igp
- Message from THE commandant
- Message from THE dy. commandant
- Salient Features
- Organizational philosphy
It is indeed a matter of great honor to lead the admired organization well known for its proficiency. My tributes to all the successive governments, former police chiefs besides existing officers and staff who had retained the standards that is well cherished by all segments of the society.
Training plays a pivotal role in producing a professional, efficient and service-oriented human resource. The primary function of NH&MP Training College is to achieve the mission and objectives of NH&MP . . .
- Training plays a pivotal role in producing a professional, efficient and service-oriented human resource. The primary function of NH&MP Training College is to achieve the mission and objectives of NH&MP by imparting training, based on customized curriculum and modern training techniques that are devised on the basis of Training Needs Analysis (TNA).to train the officers in a professional manner, so that they may improve their performance in the field.
It is a matter of great honour and pride for me to serve as Deputy Commandant of NH&MP Training College. Its my firm belief that training plays a pivotal role in enhancing efficiency & performance of a force...
- To offer and undertake advanced training in the fields of leadership, management & administration, proactive policing, community policing and trainer’s training.
- The Only Traffic Management College in the Country.
- Trains and develops master trainers in traffic management for NH&MP and as well as for other departments.
- In this college all the training material is available in power point presentations.
- NH&MP Training College requires a professional working environment where all trainees can enrich themselves by mutual learning environment. We are truly committed to the triad of duty, honor, and service for our trainees, personnel, and instructional staff.
To improve and strengthen the professional capabilities of NH&MP Personnel in a dynamic learning environment and to make it an aspiring model for other public & private training organizations to serve as a center of excellence in road safety.
National Highways & Motorway Police training College Sheikhupura achieved a respectable status among the comity of Police Training Institutes in a short span of time. It has become a role model due to its unique features of training programs i.e. combining training and education in order to provide its trainees with the professional skills, leadership qualities and decision-making abilities required to maintain an ordered and safe society.